Basic Introduction

Hello, thank you for visiting.  This first post is to introduce myself, and this will be the only personal post that ever goes on this site.

My name is Praz aka Prashant.  I'm a highly motivated, strategic and dedicated individual with over a decade of experience in Market Research. Well versed in senior stakeholder engagement, innovations and new product development, data warehousing and storing, data analytics, data visualization and reporting, identifying and commercializing new data projects, reporting new trends in big data, events management of large scale market research and marketing events, keynote speaking about new product development and big data analytics.

My dream endeavor is to write a book based on the very topics this blog touches on.

In my spare time I enjoy:

·        Reading business books
·        Cinema and Television
·        Food exploratory
·        Internet and inventions
·        Travelling & History

Vague? I know. With time, I'll provide more insights into specifics.

You can visit my LinkedIn: here, my Twitter account here, and I love emails - prashanthh2016@gmail.com.  You can also email me to find out my postal address for sending me post mail (and vice versa)

Thank you and look forward to connecting with you.


Praz aka Prashant

Comments

Popular Posts